Monday, December 8, 2008

I Have Arrived !!!

Ok, ok, ok. I get it already. I needed to join the blogging atmosphere. Now look folks, don't get used to this. I can guarantee you one and only one thing. I will update my newfound blog as much as possible but it may not be very often.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kevin. I am 35 years old (yes, some days I feel much much older) and I live with my wife and four adorable, crazy at times and mostly wild boys, ranging in ages from 7 down to 2. We live in the Sugarhouse surburban area of Salt Lake City, Utah.

I currently work in the hospitality industry and have worked in this field off and on for the last eleven years.

I am also a part-time college student working towards a degree in Accounting and Finance. However, my thoughts and ideas fluctuate toward different aspirations on a daily basis.

I don't want to say too much about myself at this point because my goal is to leave you yearning for more so that you will want to come back often.

Happy reading and we will see you on the flipside. Until this time, next time, may you and yours "Live long and prosper!"

2 comments:

Duffin Fam said...

you are too funny! Welcome aboard! I feel bad being the first one to comment on your blog.

Julie said...

Welcome to the blogging community sweetheart. I love you.